Music Therapist and Music Together Teacher
● BA, Music Therapy, Marywood University
Concentration: Classical Guitar
● MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified)
● Registered Music Together ® Teacher
● Badge in Trauma-informed Art Making
● Completed internship at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, providing services to all in-patient units
● Provides music therapy community groups for “Arts in the Park,” located in Lansdale, PA
● Experience treating individuals with autism, down syndrome, intellectual/developmental delays, traumatic brain injury, hearing impairment, Alzheimer’s, and at-risk youth.
● Experience treating in pediatric settings (outpatient, inpatient and long term care), education settings (special education and emotional/behavioral programs), adult day programs, early intervention, hospice and drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
● Aided in music therapy research for BuildaBridge 2015 WAA Study
● Past representative for the Pennsylvania Music Therapy Task Force, working to promote licensure of music therapists to government leaders in PA
● Senior project management for Joni and Friends Disability Ministry