In line with the CBMT Scope of Practice, Tempo! offers mentorship for fellow music therapists who are seeking supervision. Our Team is comprised of MT-BC's in good standing, the majority of whom have Master's level training or have sufficient years of experience to provide feedback.
Tempo! therapists have presented at local, regional, national, and international conferences including the Kennedy Center. Attendees included high school and college students, health care professionals, teachers, professors, colleagues, and administrators.
Overview of Music Therapy (Can be tailored to any group including community groups and school in-service.)
- Overview of Adapted Music Education (Can be tailored to any group including community groups and school in-service.)
- The Importance of an Inclusive Music Therapy Group on the Overall Education of Students with Special Needs
- The Impact of the Integration of Music Therapy and Yoga on Children with Disabilities and their Caregivers
- A Multi-Sensory Approach to Teaching Music to Students with Special Needs
- Adapting Music Instruction for Students With Special Needs: From Theory to Practice
- Fair is Not Always Equal, Equal is Not Always Fair: Moving from Music Standards and Curriculum in to the Classroom
- The Importance of Music and Movement for Preschoolers With Special Needs
- Reunifying Families in Crisis Through Music Therapy and Music Together (CMTE)
- Exploring Music and Movement Activities of Cultures from Around the World
- Music Educators and Music Therapists Collaborating to Teach Students with Special Needs
Copyright 2014 Tempo! Music Therapy Services