Music Together® Class Videos
A Music Together Class is:
- A community of children and their families and teachers sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented settings.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes or in preschool settings.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters, and cultural styles.
View different Music Together classes below.
Video: Family Classes
Video: Preschool Classes
Video: Parent Testimonials
Video: Teacher Testimonials
Click here for details about our different classes.
Copyright 2014 Tempo! Music Therapy Services